As a premier provider of healthcare products, we believe it is our corporate obligation to deliver on our duty of care towards future generations; therefore we are committed towards minimising the environmental impact of our activities by creating an environmentally responsible operation, as an integrated and fundamental part of our business.
We shall endeavour to:
- Promote environmental awareness amongst our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally supportive manner
- Minimise waste by evaluating processes and ensuring they are as efficient as possible
- Actively promote and support the reuse and recycling of materials
- Ensure compliance with industry best practice
- Promote the efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources.
- Identify opportunities for ‘Continuous Environmental improvements’ within all aspects of our business operation.
We are committed to ethical business conduct, and expect our stakeholders, including employees, suppliers, contractors, distributors, agents and others to observe the same commitment.
In conducting business, stakeholders are expected to be aware of, and to follow, the requirements of the ABHI Code of Business Practice, whilst observing national laws relating to business practice, as relevant and required.
In the event that there is evidence that a breach of this undertaking has occurred then substantiated evidence of such a breach should be submitted in writing without delay for the attention of the Chief Executive Officer at the Registered Office address.